Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birmingham city v Forest, well

2 posters

Go down

Birmingham city v Forest,  well Empty Birmingham city v Forest, well

Post  Randyandy Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:37 pm

The team selection was bad enough, Blues lacked any kind of system or purpose. Even when they led and had just about been the better team, they hadn't been good. They'd just been better than poor opponents. They hadn't carved Forest open or anything like that - they'd just not quite been as hopeless as Forest. With respect to system or purpose, with the team that McLeish put out, I literally cannot see what the purpose was. Teams surely go out for games with instructions in mind to achieve something. They must have some sort of purpose to their play. I generally have no idea what Blues' purpose in this game was. I'd love someone to sit me down and say, "look, you can see here what we were trying to achieve", because to me it looked like eleven players on a pitch in matching shirts, and that was it. Evil or Very Mad
Randyandy
Randyandy

Male
Aries Snake
Number of posts : 105
Interests : Managing youth football, for Kewford Eagles FC
Favorite Team : Birmingham City
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Birmingham city v Forest,  well Empty Re: Birmingham city v Forest, well

Post  Phoenix Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:02 am

And you think you have problems We are bottom of the prem and two very hard games ahead, so i'll get the oil can out for the yo yo i guess.
Birmingham city v Forest,  well 46534
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down