Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuiverloon snubbed Prem offers

Go down

Zuiverloon snubbed Prem offers Empty Zuiverloon snubbed Prem offers

Post  Phoenix Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:32 pm

Gianni Zuiverloon has revealed that he chose West Brom over a number of other interested Premier League clubs.

The Dutch right-back sealed a £3.2million move from Heerenveen to the Hawthorns last week.

He admits there were other offers from clubs across the continent, while he could have also joined one of West Brom's rivals in the English top flight.

However, the 21-year-old plumped for West Brom after hearing good reports about their style of football.

Zuiverloon also accepts that he is more likely to establish himself in the side at West Brom, and believes playing for such a team can only be good for his development.

"My manager told me I had offers from other Premier League clubs and clubs in Europe," he told the club's official website.

"I chose West Brom because of the way they play football and want to play football.

"The chance to play regularly is bigger here than the other clubs. That's what I want.

"I'm 21 years old, I want to improve myself and I can only do that if I'm playing."

From Skysports News
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down