Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Brom drop interest for Newcastle's Ameobi

2 posters

Go down

West Brom drop interest for Newcastle's Ameobi Empty West Brom drop interest for Newcastle's Ameobi

Post  Phoenix Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:10 am

West Brom have cooled their interest in Newcastle United striker Shola Ameobi.

A source close to the Baggies board told the Evening Chronicle: "There was initial interest over Ameobi, but his name hasn't been mentioned for a while now.

"The board know that you can't live beyond your means when it comes to Premier League wages.

"And they are going to look at all of the options before making a decision on who they bring in this time around."
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

West Brom drop interest for Newcastle's Ameobi Empty Re: West Brom drop interest for Newcastle's Ameobi

Post  Mark west ham man Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:30 am

With the amount of dosh you have i think you will need to restructure your wage ceiling , as you dont want to be a yo yo club
Mark west ham man
Mark west ham man
Newbee
Newbee

Male
Taurus Snake
Number of posts : 17
Favorite Team : west ham
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

West Brom drop interest for Newcastle's Ameobi Empty Re: West Brom drop interest for Newcastle's Ameobi

Post  Phoenix Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:33 am

Mark west ham man wrote:With the amount of dosh you have i think you will need to restructure your wage ceiling , as you dont want to be a yo yo club

That is true mate thats why Gera fecked off i think.
Anyway the chairman is tighter than me. lol! lol!
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down