Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Albion blog: Fantasy signings

Go down

Albion blog: Fantasy signings Empty Albion blog: Fantasy signings

Post  Phoenix Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:39 am

Albion blog: Fantasy signings

As I sit each day and watch the transfer rumours swirl round and round I often find myself playing manager and looking at possible targets, writes blogger Jarrod Hill.

I have completed a list of players I would be happy to see us linked to this summer, football is all about opinion and when it has been yet another week with no news coming out of the Hawthorns I have decided to play a little fantasy football manager, see what you think of my choices and please feel free to add your own.

Goalkeepers

Andreas Isaksson

Jesper Christiansen

Defenders

Philipe Senderos

Alex Song (loan)

Armand Traore (loan)

Midfielders

Pedro Mendes

Steve Davis

Nobby Solano

Strikers

Kris Boyd

Dave Kitson

Both keepers chosen have three things in common, both are Scandinavian, both are Internationals, and more importantly both keepers are excellent at commanding their boxes.

All three defenders chosen play for Arsenal, Senderos is still only 23 and with him not being guaranteed first team football may decide to move. It has been rumoured for a while that we are interested in Song and Traore on loan.

My midfield choices may surprise you, all three are available, and in Nobby Solano I believe would be a perfect replacement for Gera. All three have vast Premiership experience and would further support our strongest department.

Kris Boyd is a player I would love to see at the Hawthorns, I find it hard to believe Rangers are prepared to let him go. His goal scoring record is phenomenal, 70 goals in 76 starts for Rangers and 7 goals in 14 starts for Scotland.

Dave Kitson when fit has proved to be a good Premiership player, he links the play up well and both scores and creates goals and with Readings relegation may be tempted by an instant return to the top flight.

Agree or disagree?

Sorry but with nothing else to discuss we are all living in a bit of a fantasy!!!! lol!

http://www.expressandstar.com/2008/06/27/albion-blog-fantasy-signings/
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down