Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relegated

Go down

Relegated Empty Relegated

Post  Phoenix Sun May 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Oh well the enevatable that we all knew was coming arrived today.

I look back at our season with pride we have played the game our way and some fantastic stuff to boot. But our defensive mistakes and lack of finishing the job has cost us.

We now have a strong squad that i hope we can keep together in our fight to return to the top flight next season.

I still have total faith in Tony Mowbray and the way he wants to play the game, he has put togerther a great squad and will only get better in time lets hope he stays with us.

Just a quick quote from Deano:-

"That was refreshing. Everybody in and around the club believes what the manager is trying to do in terms of his vision and how he wants the club to progress," he told BBC Radio Five Live.

"West Brom have shown over the years that we can get into the Premier League but have struggled to stay there.

"What we're trying to do is not just stick a plaster on and hope it works. We hope to build a squad with good personalities and I think the manager is well on the way to doing that."
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum