Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartbreak Continues.

Go down

Heartbreak Continues. Empty Heartbreak Continues.

Post  Phoenix Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Heartbreak Continues.

Yet again we come away from a match with no points, if you look at the preformance levels of both teams Albion were by far better on the day.

The first 30 minutes we had 5 attempts on goal to Eveton's 0, then came that set piece, which i still feel is our Achilles heal has it was last season and that was it 1 nil down. That gave them a lift and ended the half with the lead,

Second half was the same dominated by the Albion but made to pay again 30 minutes into the second half so that was it 2-0 loss.

Luke Moore was unlucky with one cleared off the line and hit the woodwork with a powerful drive from out side the box.

Teams around us did pick up points so now we have an even greater fight then we had before, i for one can't see us staying in this division, this game sums up our season "most of the play but no end result".

Lets just hope that our luck does change over the next few games and we can get out of this and stay in the top flight.

Next game is Arsenal at home, now today they drew at home to Fulham and failed to score in two games on the trot so i think they will be out to put that right.

Could this be our turning point with Arsenal's current bad form ?
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum