Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can We Stop The Reds ?

2 posters

Go down

Can We Stop The Reds ? Empty Can We Stop The Reds ?

Post  Phoenix Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:53 pm

Tonight see the biggest game of the season at the Hawthorns when we take on the world club champions Manchester United.

Man UTD are on a record breaking run at the moment with ten clean sheets, but they do have a weakened squad and so do we.

But i feel that with our home form at the moment we might just be able to stop that and maybe nick a point.

News that Jonno is out for a least a month or more is a blow but i think we have enough strength in the midfield to cope without him.

Mowbary i think will have to play Fortune and Simpson up front their partnership is what this game is going to need.

Now defense is a problem to but i think that we should be ok, Donk is a worry but Cech is also ready to put into the mix and with Ginni now fit i think we will cope, well i hope so.

This is a chance for us to start that climb up the table,to prove all the pundits wrong and show that we are good enough to stay in this league.
Can We Stop The Reds ? 362874
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Can We Stop The Reds ? Empty Re: Can We Stop The Reds ?

Post  Phoenix Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:45 am

Well 5-0 to manure this is what i was not expecting but when your down to 10 men and playing 12 not much more to say really.
ROB STYLES W**KER

Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Can We Stop The Reds ? Empty Can We Stop The Reds ?

Post  Randyandy Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Well we were beat worse than that by liverpool if you remember, the team will just have to get up and go to the next match and try again ,, Twisted Evil
Randyandy
Randyandy

Male
Aries Snake
Number of posts : 105
Interests : Managing youth football, for Kewford Eagles FC
Favorite Team : Birmingham City
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:57 am

Yes i thought we might have but played like a bunch of Sunday League beer swilling muppets at hull, hope we do better on Tue thats if the game is played.

The next home game against the Toon is the most important game for us now though.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum