Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manchester United v West Brom.

Go down

Manchester United v West Brom. Empty Manchester United v West Brom.

Post  Phoenix Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:26 pm

Manchester United v West Brom.

"Well its the eve of what we won the Championship for" That long awaited trip to Old Trafford to face the mighty Red Devils.

I don't think that Albion will be going into this match thinking its a lost cause they will be going out to prove that they belong in this league.

For all of you that can remember its been 30 years since we won at Man U in a fantastic win 3-5, but i think that we could pull this one off with our new manager and the way he like us to play reminds me of the way we played back then.(i'll keep dreaming)

well as for the team for tomorrow i think that we should keep to the same line up we used for the Fulham game with may be one or to changes.

Replace Miller with Moore, i think that Bednar and Moore will be good together up front.

Bring back Brunty to mid field with Greening, Koren and Mozza.

Defense remain the same Looney, Donk, Olssen and Robbo.
Scott Carson has proved him self to the baggies faithful and the England manager that he is in top form Keeps the No1 shirt..
So Deano will remain on the bench but not forgotten.

So lets just go out there and enjoy the game and we might just come away with something.
Manchester United v West Brom. 362874
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Manchester United v West Brom. Empty Pre Match News

Post  Phoenix Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:46 am

Midfield duo Michael Carrick (ankle) and Owen Hargreaves (knee) will again miss out for Manchester United.

Ryan Giggs will play but Anderson and Carlos Tevez, who have been on international duty, face late checks.

Winger Chris Brunt has recovered from a hamstring strain to boost West Brom's squad for the trip to Old Trafford.

But midfielder Filipe Teixeira, who was hoping to return after recovering from knee ligament damage, strained his calf in training and remains sidelined.

From The BBC.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Manchester United v West Brom. Empty Re: Manchester United v West Brom.

Post  Phoenix Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:49 am

Well the Monday morning blues have set in after we got a good spanking
by the Red Devils which i for one thought the score line did not reflect on the game.
For the first 50 minutes or so we held them at bay but it was as sure has snow is white that the goal would come but to have three more was a bit harsh on the team.
Now we have to put this behind us and look to the next game at home to high flying (you would never have belive it if they told you last season) Hull and get the points that we need to lift the guys back up again.
But this will not be an easy game the last time they came to the Hawthorns they beat us 2 - 1 i know i was there, so we will have to be on our top form come Saturday to put this one to bed.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Manchester United v West Brom. Empty Re: Manchester United v West Brom.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down