Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are Spurs getting these players?

3 posters

Go down

How are Spurs getting these players? Empty How are Spurs getting these players?

Post  Fagin Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:17 am

From another forum

Very good ones IMO

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/7476574.stm

We finished higher than them (By far) and this is a very very solid keeper IMO. I suppose we will not get Robinson, hes alright but its not someone that will really push us on.
Fagin
Fagin
Newbee
Newbee

Male
Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 54
Interests : Tat
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

How are Spurs getting these players? Empty Re: How are Spurs getting these players?

Post  Fagin Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:24 am

Cod wrote:
From another forum

Very good ones IMO

We finished higher than them (By far) and this is a very very solid keeper IMO. I suppose we will not get Robinson, hes alright but its not someone that will really push us on.

Well maybe its the manager they have got, speaks his mine and the chairman is not a jewish yank.
Look at jan when the squad need players what did he do feck all. so i can see the same happening again while MON is off filling his pockets with BBC money. who the feck is looking after the clubs interests ?
Fagin
Fagin
Newbee
Newbee

Male
Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 54
Interests : Tat
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

How are Spurs getting these players? Empty Re: How are Spurs getting these players?

Post  Phoenix Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:40 am

Cod wrote:
Cod wrote:
From another forum

Very good ones IMO

Well maybe its the mamager they have got, speaks his mine and the chairman is not a jewish yank.
Look at jan when the squad need players what did he do feck all. so i can see the same happening again while MON is off filling his pockets with BBC money. who the feck is looking after the clubs interests ?

I agree mate i mean the villa have been in the prem for so long now that you would think that they were a top four club with loads of money to spare.
But when it comes to player wages and what they spend on players it makes you think where does all the money they make go.
I mean Barry last season was there highest paid player £42.000 a week, now i wonder why he wants to go to a club that pays better wages i mean its not rocket science is it.
How are they going to get top quality players in when the wages are so low.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark west ham man Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:40 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Cod wrote:
Cod wrote:
From another forum

Very good ones IMO

Well maybe its the mamager they have got, speaks his mine and the chairman is not a jewish yank.

I agree mate i mean the villa have been in the prem for so long now that you would think that they were a top four club with loads of money to spare.
But when it comes to player wages and what they spend on players it makes you think where does all the money they make go.
I mean Barry last season was there highest paid player £42.000 a week, now i wonder why he wants to go to a club that pays better wages i mean its not rocket science is it.

TBH i think with te way players are currently being paid, it's going ott with the wages imho.
£42k a week to kick a leather ball around...is total bolloxs..

Put these players back on £10k a week and lets see how they then cope
Mark west ham man
Mark west ham man
Newbee
Newbee

Male
Taurus Snake
Number of posts : 17
Favorite Team : west ham
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:41 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Cod wrote:
Cod wrote:
From another forum

Very good ones IMO

TBH i think with te way players are currently being paid, it's going ott with the wages imho.
£42k a week to kick a leather ball around...is total bolloxs..

Put these players back on £10k a week and lets see how they then cope

I know what you are saying Mark but in the current climate the way that most clubs pay there players £42k is low.
The sooner the FA and FIFA get off there arses and bring in a wage capping system this is what is going to keep happening IMHO.
Yes it would be nice to see all the players from every club in the prem on the same wage, then we may have a bit more loyalty to the club from the players.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down