Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Big Brother being FIX & Tree Huggers!

Go down

Celebrity Big Brother being FIX & Tree Huggers! Empty Celebrity Big Brother being FIX & Tree Huggers!

Post  Seraphim Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Hmm i was quite amazed at who won.. The thing that really annoyed me is the fact i didn't put a tenner on her at the bookies her odds were something like 20-1 or 50-1 lol.... P*ssed off about that!... when i found out that sl*t won i turned over to watch Jonathon Ross's return which i believe is well over due. I don't understand the tree huggers in this world sayin there is too much swearing and sex on TV now radio... How sad are they... Ok 1. Freedom of Speech.... 2. Get a Life 3. If you goto a Comedian and they say something bad about someone isn't that the same when it is put on a DVD for the world to see... Oh what did you forget about that my Tree Huggers... I just think you need to get a life and not worry about what entertains the new generation of people and you can't say the older generation was better when alf garnet was racist.... It's all Jokes if you can't take jokes don't watch Comedy and stick to boring drama!!!.... Rant over!! Peace out Coolio was funny!...
Seraphim
Seraphim
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 109
Interests : Being God's Servent!
Favorite Team : Heaven FC
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down