Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest transfer rumours - Jan 14

Go down

Latest transfer rumours - Jan 14 Empty Latest transfer rumours - Jan 14

Post  Phoenix Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:05 pm

BLUES

Blues could move for West Ham’s Calum Davenport after his £3m move to Bolton collapsed.

Huddersfield want to sign striker Kevin Phillips as a player-coach.

WOLVES

Wolves have ended their interest in Watford’s John-Joe O’Toole.

VILLA

Villa and Liverpool are monitoring Herita Ilunga the Toulouse left back who is currently on loan at West Ham.

ALBION

Boss Tony Mowbray has confirmed he’s to take a close look at Benfica striker Ariza Makukula.

Mowbray has also admitted that Marek Cech could be sold this month
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Latest transfer rumours - Jan 14 Empty Re: Latest transfer rumours - Jan 14

Post  Phoenix Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:15 pm

I belive that Marek Cech would be a good player to keep at the baggies, but he is unhappy with the manager over the lack of games he has played since his more to the Hawthorns this summer.
The final straw came last weekend when he was dorpped for the Villa game after two impressive starts after Robbo was suspended.
So if he wants to leave i don't blame him, you can't keep a player of his quailty on the bench when he needs the game time to get in to the international side.

Now there are reports all over the usual mill that striker Ariza Makukula is joining the baggies this month but there are other Premiership clubs interested in the player so i'll belive it when i see it.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down