Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Villa vs Albion Preview

3 posters

Go down

Villa vs Albion Preview Empty Villa vs Albion Preview

Post  Phoenix Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:58 pm

So its off to Vile park this Saturday for what is the return game since they beat us at home in the first half of the season.
I know we have not won there in 30 years but we have managed a draw in five out of the last seven visits.
So i could see us nicking a victory this time around, most of the Vilian's and there players think this is going to be an easy win for them in a way i agree with there way of thinking.
Some good news regarding injuries is that James Morrison (groin), Gianni Zuiverloon (knee) and Filipe Teixeira (calf) all managed a full training session at the Hawthorns on Thursday.
So with the possibitly that all these will be back and Jay Simpson now in the mix that win is what we will be looking for.
Over the Christmas period we managed two wins out of three and if we get the result on Saturday it could lift us out of the bottom three of the table for the first time in two months.
Villa vs Albion Preview 46534
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Villa vs Albion Preview Empty Re: Villa vs Albion Preview

Post  Seraphim Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Well i do know my hopes will be high hopefully mowbray don't play 4 5 1 cuz i think that will put the cherry ontop for villa!!.. start bednar an simpson... worth a shot... Smile
Seraphim
Seraphim
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 109
Interests : Being God's Servent!
Favorite Team : Heaven FC
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Villa vs Albion Preview Empty Villa vs Albion Preview

Post  Randyandy Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:21 pm

well i think you gave villa a good game , and if they keep on playing like this they should do better , its still along way to the end of the season.

GOODLUCK BAGGIES Villa vs Albion Preview 12534 Villa vs Albion Preview 12534 Villa vs Albion Preview 12534 Villa vs Albion Preview 46534
Randyandy
Randyandy

Male
Aries Snake
Number of posts : 105
Interests : Managing youth football, for Kewford Eagles FC
Favorite Team : Birmingham City
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Randyandy wrote:well i think you gave villa a good game , and if they keep on playing like this they should do better , its still along way to the end of the season.

GOODLUCK BAGGIES Villa vs Albion Preview 12534 Villa vs Albion Preview 12534 Villa vs Albion Preview 12534 Villa vs Albion Preview 46534

Well i see it this way the first goal they scored should not have been, Gabby held back hoff so that Davies had a free header should have been a foul and we had a deffo pen not given at the end of the game.
That just about sums up our season bad luck and bad refs.

PS... And the second goal, well that should never have happend if Barnett had done his job right and closed Gabby down, he let him walk right in and have a clear shot on goal thats why i think he should be dropped from the team again bring back Donk if no one els is fit.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content