Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we need a new goalkeeper?

2 posters

Go down

Do we need a new goalkeeper? Empty Do we need a new goalkeeper?

Post  Randyandy Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:09 pm

I've just watched the highlights from the Reading match on Saturday and can't understand why Maik taylor doesn't come in for more criticism on this board. I would put the first goal down to him - a definite mistake. As for the rest of the game, it is noticeable that he doesn't come for crosses, staying on his line. He needs to dominate his area more. I think it's maybe time to give someone else a try - so what about either Doyle or Krysiak? Both of these are 6'4'' plus and would, hopefully, dominate the area more, cutting out crosses - the main reason we give goals away.

santa Do we need a new goalkeeper? 46534
Randyandy
Randyandy

Male
Aries Snake
Number of posts : 105
Interests : Managing youth football, for Kewford Eagles FC
Favorite Team : Birmingham City
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Do we need a new goalkeeper? Empty Re: Do we need a new goalkeeper?

Post  Seraphim Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Well andy maik taylor is probably nervous about making mistakes on crosses cause David James comes for everything an fucks up if a defender knocks his hand away i can understand coming out sometimes if it's a clear cut take of the ball... i suppose it wouldn't hurt given the tall fuckers a chance... can only go 2 ways good or bad... worth a shot.. Do we need a new goalkeeper? 12534 Do we need a new goalkeeper? 12534
Seraphim
Seraphim
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 109
Interests : Being God's Servent!
Favorite Team : Heaven FC
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum