Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO SHOULD REPLACE ROY KEANE?

2 posters

Go down

WHO SHOULD REPLACE ROY KEANE? Empty WHO SHOULD REPLACE ROY KEANE?

Post  Randyandy Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:13 pm

Roy Keane has resigned as Sunderland manager after a little over two years in charge of the Black Cats. The 37-year-old Irishman had cast doubts over his future on Wearside in recent times, with his side having suffered a dismal run of results that has left them down in the Premier League dropzone.

Sunderland have lost five of their last six Premier League games to plunge into the bottom three, leaving Keane to make his exit. He had been handed major transfer funds to bolster his squad in the summer, bringing in the likes of El-Hadji Diouf, Steed Malbranque, Pascal Chimbonda, Teemu Tainio and Anton Ferdinand. Keane had previously guided the Black Cats to promotion back to the top-flight in his first season in charge, while last term Sunderland finished 15th in the Premier League.

So who do you think should replace Keane ???? cheers
Randyandy
Randyandy

Male
Aries Snake
Number of posts : 105
Interests : Managing youth football, for Kewford Eagles FC
Favorite Team : Birmingham City
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

WHO SHOULD REPLACE ROY KEANE? Empty Re: WHO SHOULD REPLACE ROY KEANE?

Post  Phoenix Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:45 pm

Well the first name that came to my ears was Sam Allardyce the ex-Bolton and Newcastle Manager but i would not guess on that one at the moment.
We play them next week so i hope they don't find one by then any way.
WHO SHOULD REPLACE ROY KEANE? 46534
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: