Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3

3 posters

Go down

Fallout 3 Empty Fallout 3

Post  Seraphim Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:20 pm

Ok this game is f*cking awesome.... If you have never experience the fallout world before is a cult classic in my opinion...

If you have played the original games u will be with me when you read this....

The Fallout world is a post nuclear war experience set in america.. Previous title's Fallout 1 & 2 were turn based stratergy games.. they All start pretty simular where u customize a character to your own preference. You then have to go and explore the world, where you discover how things have changed since the bombs dropped.. It really grips you and keeps you interested throughout with quirky situations and whitty banter... Fallout 1 starts you in a vault where u main goal is to get a waterchip for the vault to save ur people.. Fallout 2 starts in a village outside the vault where you are born to which you discover you're the ancestor of the previous vault dweller! Fallout Tactics changed from the original game where your a wastelander who is taken in to join the Brotherhood (Army in previous game). Where they send u to do missions with a team to clear area's or investigate missing people... This game was the worst of the 4 games to be honest... They still had the turn based option in this game but decided on implimenting free flowing action to which you preffered... They also made a fallout game for the playstation console.. but i haven't played that so i can't pass a judgement... Black Isle who created the original fallout idea and games departed ways, and were gutted they didn't have the technology today to create what they wanted next from the fallout world. That is where Bethsoft stepped in and studdied the fallout world over the whole.. by playing the games and taking idea's, stories and listening to fans and reading forums... Then went and designed an product and worked hard to recreate the awesome-ness that the original game created... They took the world from 2D to 3D... they implimented the future desire for gaming with Microsoft & Sony... Where they created a masterpeice in my opinion which could flair and follow on so easily.. they are only on the first story of this building... with the possibilities of MMORPG in the future.. They have taken the turn based away and made it into a world free to explore. You see amazing sights of future america, scortched landscapes and hidden tresures. There are added new features not available in the previous world... Like radio stations, making weapons and actually hacking computers plus picking locks.. It;s so in-depth you can talk nearly every person in this world where u can decide to be good or bad which reflects on how the world reacts to you. You can customize your character, abilities & hair through the game which gives it that extra edge.. Plus adding the 1st person shooter style into the mix which has a large audience nowadays.. So go enjoy this gigantic thrill ride of an experience... Plus look forward to where this ride will take you in the future....

Fallout 3 46534 Fallout 3 46534

Now i'd like to thank you for spending the time to listen to my veiws and review!!..
Seraphim
Seraphim
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 109
Interests : Being God's Servent!
Favorite Team : Heaven FC
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 Empty Fallout 3

Post  Randyandy Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Hi Adam, Do they do this game for the Wii ???? cheers
Randyandy
Randyandy

Male
Aries Snake
Number of posts : 105
Interests : Managing youth football, for Kewford Eagles FC
Favorite Team : Birmingham City
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 Empty Re: Fallout 3

Post  pip boy Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:44 am

Randyandy wrote:Hi Adam, Do they do this game for the Wii ???? cheers

i dont think so, its just on pc and xbox 360

I wont them to make a 4 but they are not that nice Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
pip boy
pip boy
Newbee
Newbee

Male
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 17
Interests : rugby, TV and xbox 360
Favorite Team : WBA

Back to top Go down

Post  pip boy Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:59 am

whats enyones take on gears of war 2 then

i think its ok but its not there for me, its just the same enemys and guns but just different story lines in 1 and 2 Fallout 3 315138 Fallout 3 497534 Fallout 3 315138
pip boy
pip boy
Newbee
Newbee

Male
Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphim Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Josh u state u don't like gears of war 2 yet you love playing horde online Razz cyclops cyclops
Seraphim
Seraphim
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 109
Interests : Being God's Servent!
Favorite Team : Heaven FC

Back to top Go down

Post  pip boy Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Seraphim wrote:Josh u state u don't like gears of war 2 yet you love playing horde online Razz cyclops cyclops

i meen i dont like the campanion any way every one steels my kills so i dont play it no more Razz Razz Razz Fallout 3 630620
pip boy
pip boy
Newbee
Newbee

Male
Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  pip boy Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:34 pm

pip boy wrote:
Randyandy wrote:Hi Adam, Do they do this game for the Wii ???? cheers

i dont think so, its just on pc and xbox 360

I wont them to make a 4 but they are not that nice Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

they also make it for the PS3
pip boy
pip boy
Newbee
Newbee

Male
Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down