Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep The Faith

2 posters

Go down

Keep The Faith Empty Keep The Faith

Post  Phoenix Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:49 am

To all my fellow West Bromwich Albion supporters it appears that Tony Mowbary's plan is not going the way we would have liked.
I for one have total confidence in his philosophy and I hope that in the next few weeks we can turn this situation around.
With January's transfer window coming soon I hope that a new striker will be added to the squad, this is something that i am sure you will agree we need.
There are rumours that have been circulating for quite a while now that Oscar Treajo is on the radar, i do
Think this would be a valuable addition to the Team.
Looking at our recent form we must change our formation back to the 4-4-2 and stop playing 4-5-1 which
i feel has been a problem for most of the season.
One loan striker against premiership opposition his not the way to go in my opinion, we are still playing entertaining and quality football but we lack fire power up front.
So with the addition of a proven goal scorer to partner or either Miller or Bednar, let's hope that we can achieve the position that we set out to achieve and finish somewhere in the middle of the table.
This is something I know most of you who have little faith will not agree but let's get behind the team and give them all our support as we have done so in the past.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Keep The Faith Empty Re: Keep The Faith

Post  Seraphim Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:38 pm

Well it seems mowbray is interested in trejo... he may also have some interest in loan players. As i have read i feel he needs to persue a veteran striker for experience to support these young immature strikers we currently have in our squad.. Yes Bednar and Miller have scored the odd goal but we all know, these silly mistakes like goin for glory & not laying it off for the easy goal.. This is where we lack performance! Ok i'm not doubting our strike force i know they can score.. But i feel like it's a huge burden on their shoulders... So just hitting with hope & not using there heads is what is missing!

Keep The Faith 362874 <--- this is what we should think about the open goal option..

and then finally Keep The Faith 255828 Keep The Faith 255828 Keep The Faith 255828 will be flowing!
which will cause Keep The Faith 12534 Keep The Faith 497534 Keep The Faith 12534 Keep The Faith 497534 Keep The Faith 12534

So if your with me Keep The Faith 46534 <-- smile about it lol
Seraphim
Seraphim
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 109
Interests : Being God's Servent!
Favorite Team : Heaven FC
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down