Free forum:Talk Football UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First win of the season.

Go down

First win of the season. Empty First win of the season.

Post  Phoenix Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:01 pm

Well my fellow Baggies' the day has finally arrived we have actually won a game.

It was nice to see Bednar get the start which i think was over due anyway, team looked more at ease today now they have settled in to life at the premiership level and the international break has given the new boys more time to gel.

I hope this is the start to a good run but i do feel that Mowbray will have to address the midfield has they seam to give the ball away on a regular basis.

One player that stood out today was Scott Carson, he had a brilliant game and if he keeps putting in that type of performance he will soon be back in the England squad.

First win of the season. 12534 First win of the season. 12534 First win of the season. 12534 First win of the season. 12534 First win of the season. 12534 First win of the season. 12534 First win of the season. 12534 First win of the season. 12534 First win of the season. 12534 First win of the season. 12534

Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 432
Favorite Team : West Brom
Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://talkfootballuk100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down